Having worked with many government agencies as sub-contractors, we believe that we now have the experience, creativity and project management support to work with agencies directly on their pressing needs; doing more with less.
Sage is proud to offer a full range of public relations, advertising, interactive and media purchasing capabilities. Our principals and staff understand how to keep projects on time and on budget to deliver to the most important target audience, the citizens of the United States of America.
- SIN 541-1 Advertising Services
- SIN 541-2 Public Relations Services
- SIN 541-3 Web Marketing Services
- SIN 541-4 A Market Research and Analysis
- SIN 541-4 C Exhibit Design and Implementation Services
- SIN 541-4 E Commercial Photography Services
- SIN 541-4 F Commercial Art and Graphic Design
- SIN 541-5 Integrated Marketing Services
- SIN 541-1000 Other Direct Costs (ODCs)
- 1b. See attachment 1 for pricing of tasks
Sage Communications is a Participant in GSA's Federal Supplier Greenhouse Gas Emissions Inventory Pilot and achieved its GHG reduction goal of 2%.
For questions or any additional information, don’t hesitate to contact:
Vice President, Director of Client Services
Phone: (703) 584.5631
Click here to email Mike.
Phone: (703) 584.5640
Click here to email David.