We want to do great work for our government clients. That means we're always looking for partners with skills and expertise who can augment our own capabilities. Depending on the opportunity, Sage is happy to take the lead as a small business on the Professional Services Schedule, or a supporting role as a collaborative, responsive, hard-working teammate.
If your technical proposal needs a marketing partner, give us a call — we'll work our tails off to help you win.
Our Government Clients
- Architect of the Capitol
- Department of Defense – Militarychildcare.com, Military Health Service
- General Services Administration – Public Building Service, Federal Acquisition Service
- Department of Homeland Security – Transportation Security Administration, United States Coast Guard
- Department of Health and Human Services – Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Department of the Treasury – Bureau of Public Debt
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Seeking Partners With
- SDVOB, Hubzone or 8(a) certification with the web development, video production, or quantitative research skillsets
- Firms with client relationships that need a marketing partner to fill out their team
- Large marketing firms that need a small business to take the lead to win a set-aside contract
- Small firms with unique market qualifications (such as Hispanic, urban, ethnic, or language skills)
- Firms with insight to a federal agency (past performance)