CMOs, CROs, and their teams probably spend more time on the funnel than on any other activity. But the funnel represents just one highly-visible part of your entire demand cycle. Getting market attention, winning consideration, escalating to decision-makers, and increasing close rates actually depends on a variety of factors that long precede the arrival of a lead — and help keep the funnel healthy.
Sage is adept at actively managing the entire demand cycle. Our strategic leads work with you to develop a comprehensive demand plan that includes:
- Media, appeal and timing strategies.
- Messaging and communications assets that anticipate your stakeholders' information needs at each point on their journey.
- Marketing automation tools that give you a holistic view of demand, and allow you to tune promotional strategies based on real-world results.
Our tactical teams can execute every element of those strategies, including:
- Creative production and physical asset distribution.
- Sales training, support, and incentive programs.
- In-field and online engagement with stakeholders, from industry events and technology demonstrations to invitation-only symposia and roundtables.
- Customizable channel partner programs.
Research | Strategy and planning | Media buying | Media and analyst relations | Social media | Events and experiential | Design services | Content management | Advertising | Collateral and sales support | Direct marketing | Websites | Mobile and apps | Rich media