CMOs, CROs, and their teams probably spend more time on the funnel than on any other activity. But the funnel represents just one highly visible part of your entire demand cycle. Getting market attention, winning consideration, escalating to decision makers, and increasing close rates actually depend on a variety of factors that long precede the arrival of a lead — and help keep the funnel healthy.
Sage is adept at actively managing the entire demand cycle. Our strategic leads work with you to develop a comprehensive demand plan that includes:
- Media, appeal and timing strategies.
- Messaging and communications assets that anticipate your stakeholders' information needs at each point on their journey.
- Marketing automation tools that give you a holistic view of demand, and allow you to tune promotional strategies based on real-world results.
Our tactical teams can execute every element of those strategies, including:
- Creative production and physical asset distribution.
- Sales training, support, and incentive programs.
- In-field and online engagement with stakeholders, from industry events and technology demonstrations to invitation-only symposia and roundtables.
- Customizable channel partner programs.
Research | Strategy and planning | Media buying | Media and analyst relations | Social media | Events and experiential | Design services | Content management | Advertising | Collateral and sales support | Direct marketing | Websites | Mobile and apps | Rich media