We're looking for a mid-level designer who's got awesome chops - someone who's able to create a smart, usable, and lasting digital experience. You should have a rock-solid knowledge of user-centered design, and be able to produce work that speaks to specific audiences. You'll need to be extremely well organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a cross-function team.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Conceptualize, execute, and take a design piece all the way through production
- Work with a variety of clients whose design aesthetics may wildly differ
- Collaborate closely with other designers, art directors, practice leaders, and program managers
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in design
- An online portfolio we can see
- 2+ years' experience
- A highly creative and conceptual mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good understanding of front-end development and production
- Strong typography and branding skills
- Strong knowledge of the tools of our trade, and solid understanding of intuitive site design, including functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation; for example, prototyping and wire-framing tools like Webflow, Invision, and related programs
- Experience designing for Drupal and WordPress
- Ongoing curiosity about emerging technologies, best practices, and aesthetic trends
Sage Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer and therefore provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Sage Communications expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.